Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Headbutted a biker

If I had a digital camera I would post a snap of my facial reconstruction: a nice dent/split running down my forehead. Sorry, no camera!

I wish that I had some great story with which to back it up, something revealing a great fount of bravery, an unwavering sense of duty, or some highly admirable quality. At the very least it could be from headbutting a biker.

But no, I just walked into the corner where the hallway to the bathroom meets the living room.

In better news, I probed the injury to my achilles tendon by hitting the weights for a spell (seated cable rows; dumbell shoulder press; dumbell flys; lat pulldowns; dumbell bent over rows; bench press machine and ab bench) and then after a couple of hours break I went for my first post-injury run (just 25 minutes easy and the flattest ground that I could find. I am only checking out the state of the foot after all!).

I don't know if it is healing very quickly but the run felt okay 80% of the time. That other 20% had its worrisome moments but that was on a very uneven surface.

Anyways, don't trash your good looks my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home