Sunday, June 25, 2006

Run Log: June25 2006

In the spirit of blog-variety, and since I didn't bring my running log to Vancouver on this visit, I will let you all know what I got upto this morning.

A Hot day day, even by 9am or so when we got out.
warm-up: 11:08 easy jog with Tara to gravel and cement trails of Trout lake, East Vancouver.
5:31 at about 8k race effort with 53 seconds recovery
4:58 at about 8k race effort
13:30 easy run (lots of uphill) on road, sidewalk and grass and dropped off Tara
5:01 at about 8k race effort with 60 seconds recovery
4:59 at about 8k race effort
12:58 at, as Henry Rono might say, "Grandmother's Pace."

Total: 1 hour

Workout felt hard the whole time, and I am surprised that I even pulled off the last two harder efforts. I really wanted to skip the cooldown too.

Now, getting close to the Netherlands-- Portugal game. Down to Commercial Drive for me, where I can silently hope for the Dutch to prevail while surrounded by Portuguese fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home