Tuesday, September 12, 2006

East Van full of parasitic a-holes?

I am so pissed off tonight. As I arrived home my girlfriend pointed out that someone (@#@^#) had smashed her car window and made off with what.... $15 worth of change? Just this past week in my small housing coop one set of friends had some skinny little runt squeeze through the bars of their windows and get away with many 1000s 0f $$ worth of stuff. Within a night or two of that happening my immediate neighbour (also attached to my building) woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of a drill. Someone was trying to remove the bars from his window. So that makes at least 3/5 units targeted over the last week alone.

I feel like I'm living under bloody siege!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al,
Sorry to hear everyone is trying to steal your shit. Give 'em a good scare if you ever get the chance. I just read through your blog and wrote down some of the quotes...keep up the good work as I love reading the quotes just not determined enough to read the books around them! How has your training been lately?
Also, a big congratulations is due to you and your gf! Very exciting news man.
Cheers,
Mark

8:18 PM  
Blogger Billy Jack said...

Thank you bro. I will do my best to keep my friends inspired. Good to know that someone reads this thing as no one has commented in some time.

Training? Well, if you mean running then not so great. Almost okay. Martial arts has taken over first priority but I better get back on the running this week before I lose my boy-ish form. No races planned so motivation tends to flag at times. Haven't really looked too much into the coaching courses yet either. I've just been taking things really easy these last two and a half months.

T. and I are really happy. Thanks very much.

Now get down to it and read some books!
Al

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home