Wednesday, August 30, 2006

training

Kind of light on the training today as I ripped the skin on the bottom of both of my big toes (recurring problem back when I did judo). I skipped going to the dojo tonight so that they will heal faster. Normally I might have gone just to observe but my instructor is injured. Anyways these toes have ruled out running for now too, even push-ups.

So.... instead it was

A.M. 15 minutes bojutsu tandoku renshu (solo practice)
100 crunches

P.M. 30 minutes hade kempo tandoku renshu
100 crunches

Nothing strenuous at all, but it is challenging to repeat a very small repertoire of kata over and over again. This, of course, is how one acquires skill, has things sink into their bones, or what have you.

The evenings, even the days, are becoming noticeably cooler. And there is a skunk which appears to be living below my doorstep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home