Thursday, June 14, 2007

My week thus far, physically

I've been taking it relatively easy the past two weeks or so.

Monday -- 1 1/2 hours assorted jujutsu drills, stretching, ukemi at the dojo.

Tuesday -- road and grass run. 15 minutes easy. 10 minutes at moderate to hard effort. 15 minutes easy. This is the first harder effort I've tried with running in many months. I felt quite good if not a little toast.

Wednesday-- pushups. 20 regular
5 triceps
20 regular
5 triceps
20 regular
5 triceps
10 regular
5 triceps
10 regular
These were done right before bed at 1am and clearly I should have hit this earlier and got some more variety.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

today I

walked up and down the stairs x 30
bent down to pick up toys x 50
carried full laundry basket x 4
lifted full water can x 6
carried one child 40ilbs.for 2 min.
x 7
said "fuck" x 100
urinated x 5

ha!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home